Solved

ACE Exam

Badge

My exam is thurseday 18th, no information yet from Aviatrix as per how exam will be done.please any information on this.

icon

Best answer by Katie Holms 18 June 2020, 18:52

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

There are instructions and suggested study material listed on the final module of Teachable titled "About the Exam." You will receive the final instructions as well as the exam link on the day of the exam.

Badge

Thanks.

Badge

Dear you will be recive the email  from aviatrix team ASAP, now you have days to prepare yourself for exam. 

Badge

ok thanks, am rest assured that i will be an ACE certified associate after i passed on thusday

Badge

I received Link to join for exam - do we have any instructions for it, like we need to join before schedule time 15 Mins, etc.

Badge

hi is 1hr to the exam no link yest

Badge

Esmatullah 

Pls am yet to receive the link for the exam

Badge

MATTHEW OMOREGIE 

it just some minutes to the exam i haven't gotten any link to the exam yet.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Prasad Kumbhar Please join right at the beginning of time slot you confirmed. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

MATTHEW OMOREGIE Hi Matthew, I do not see a test confirmed today or any day with your name. Is it possible that you did not hit "confirm"? I'd recommend going back to Teachable and re-scheduling within the final module titled "About the Exam." You will receive an email directly upon confirming the exam. 

Badge

Katie Holms yes sir, I think he would do the same job he not confirm the exam time he only complete the course.

Badge

MATTHEW OMOREGIE 

dear are confirm your exam time or not if you confirm you will receive the email form Aviatrix so please confirm your date of final exam if you not knowing so please sending  a replay for me.

Badge

ok i just re-schedule for on the 23rd of june 4:00PM West africa time.

Badge

Esmatullah ok thanks, i just re-schudeled my exam for on the on the 23rd of june.and i have equally gotten a confirmation massage from Aviatrix.My apologies, i actually did not click the confirmed 'botton'.i feel better now knowing the exam is now tuesday

Badge

Katie Holms Thankyou!

Badge

MATTHEW OMOREGIE  ok very good best of luck.

Badge

I have my exam scheduled on 30th of this month could any one please share the material for preparation.