Solved

ACE exam

• 30 June 2020
  • 6 replies

I have successfully given the exam and after the exam was over I got a message saying that "you will be notified about the result in 5 business days", however I didn't got any email for successful completion of the exam.

So my question is, is it ok.. or there should be any email confirming that I have given the exam and have successfully submitted it?

icon

Best answer by Katie Holms 30 June 2020, 21:35

View original

6 replies

Badge +2

You have successfully completed and submitted the exam. If you want to double check you can send an email to ace@aviatrix.com

Thanks,

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Due to high volume, we now request that you allow us 7 business days to process exam results and notify students.

Badge

Dana Yanch  : I have the same question.. I didn't get any email post submission of the exam. Can you please let me know my status? Thanks.

Badge

I successfully completed the exam on Thursday June 20. I had difficulty logging into the exam. The Exam Instructor showed me her screen that demonstrated I was officially registered and booked, but unable to leave the zoom call and login into the exam portal. She did something to override the problem and get me logged in using a manual password she provided. My email address registration is bg.tripp@sympatico.ca. I am anxiously waiting for my results as I approach 5 elapsed business days.

Badge

I did receive any mail either, I don't think there is any need for that since the notification was giving the moment you completed the exam.

Dana Yanch thanks for your quick reply 😄