Solved

No certificates received

• 16 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

i watched all videos & clear all quiz over there & received only completion certificates not certified aviatrix engineer certificates.

what need to do to get aviatrix certified engineer tag?

icon

Best answer by Edmund_BuduObuobi 16 June 2020, 17:52

View original

3 replies

Badge

Please check the topic about exam ...if you scroll down you can book the slot for the exam...all the details are provided their.

Badge

You can register for the exam at the end of the course. the last session has an interface to choose a date and time you would like to take the test.

Badge

Sharma, if you have a confirmation that you passed the exam, I would recommend staying a bit patient and you should see an email from ACCLAIM that handles the digital badges.  I took the exam and passed it in May and just got my email from Acclaim yesterday.  I believe Aviatrix was taking it's time to determine who they were going with, as I received an email few days back advising of an email that would be arriving to claim the digital badge.  Simply setup your account and link your social media profiles, so it shows up.

My guess is that  they are just catching up with folks who have had the certifications for some time but am sure they will get to you.

Congratulations and good luck.

Amit