Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Multi-Cloud Network Operations
The new course Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Multi-Cloud Network Operations (or ACE Cloud Ops for short) equips Cloud Operations teams to run a multi-cloud network in their daily jobs. It builds on the immensely popular ACE program (ACE Associate is a pre-requisite) with some of the most common use cases we see our customers when operating in any cloud:
- How to Ensure Business Continuity with an Enterprise-class Transit Solution
- How to Strengthen Compliance and Audit Initiatives by providing Monitoring and Troubleshooting for Cloud Security Appliances
- How to Efficiently Connect Remote Sites to Cloud
- How to Improve your Cloud Egress Security posture
- Best Practices for Platform Operations Management
- DevOps for Network Engineers
There are also hands on labs focused on break-fix scenarios that are based on this topology:
The source code of the Terraform that built this topology is here.
Submit interest for taking ACE Cloud Ops here.