Still waiting for my ACE result, exam - 30/07/2020 :(

I had given my ACE exam on 30th July 2020 sir, and I am really worried that I still haven't received any mail regarding my result. So can I please know how long more should I wait in order to get my result sir?

12replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • you will receive it soon.

• Wait for another 10-15 days 

• Umer Beigh Another 10-15 days? but the result was supposed to arrive within a week right? And can you please let me know if there's any chance that my exam wasn't registered ? or the server failed to load my answers ? Because I'd fixed for a 3rd attempt already. So if I apply for re-exam before arrival of result will that cancel my result arrival? I wanted to pass with better score so applied for re-exam.

• Adithya E S i suggest you to wait for few days..have you checked your mail properly including spam folder

• Adithya E S I got my result after 2weeks so be patience. And even after that, you don't get any response then ask the queries. However, there is no limitation of the re-attempting the exam.

• Hey actually thing is I did give my exam 2 times  ( july 23 and july 30 ) ..first attempt I got my result the very next day after exam. that is on july 24...but for the 2nd attempt on july 30, I did receive the zoom link for exam and did perform it better... but no response this time... I was only getting this community replies in my mail... now it's been almost a week... So i got worried...because I had prepared really hard for my second attempt and it would be really sad if I don't get my result...so I had to put up this question today...

• So thank you everyone for responding to my question. Am happy that at least I am getting faster response s from this community.

• 7 working days not one week.. Saturday and Sunday and holidays are not counted. They have said it clearly before taking exam. I also gave on 30th and haven’t received result. So we have to wait a little longer. 

• Just got my results 

• Yeah, me too... got my result yesterday night...as expected I passed with flying colors. Thank you Aviatrix for all your support and love. And really sorry for being a bit impatient out of enthusiasm and curiosity.

Like 1
    • Adithya E S Hi, This is Fayyaz! Can you please tell me how many questions appear in final Exam? or all is Mcqs based or not?

• Muhammad Fayyaz Ahmed all mcq’s and 50 questions 

Like Follow
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 12Replies
  • 164Views
  • 7 Following