Some Lessons and Observations for Cloud Architects :
1. Lack of architecture, skill and maturity in public cloud
slows cloud adoption and increases operational complexity. Be informed and guide your business.
2. Avoid the urge to jump into “Implementation and Build” without properly defining an Architecture.
3. "Transit" is the most critical part of your Cloud Networking Reference Architecture, Understand all of its dimension when selecting it.
4. Think about a Repeatable Architecture that is build around Operations and Visibility. Don't make it an after thought !!
5. Network Security is a shared responsibility b/w CSP and Enterprise IT. Educated yourself and dictate the posture best suited for your Enterprise.
Look carefully below and see the benefits of having a Reference architecture in a Single Cloud. #Aviatrix Platform implements it gracefully with option to extend to second cloud when your business demands it !!