How to Take the ACE-Associate Final Exam
These are the exam instructions beginning April 1, 2021
This article is for ACE Associate exam candidates who have already gone through ACE-Associate training, registered for the final exam, and were directed to this page. If you have not yet gone through the training, please do so first. You can sign up here.
- Goto https://getproctorio.com and ensure your machine matches all three requirements.
- For more information on above, refer to Proctorio Quick Start Guide for Test Takers.
- No earlier than the day of your exam, open https://aviatrix.cirrusplatform.com/ in Google Chrome and click on “Can’t Log In?”
- Enter your email address as your username and click “Send Email”
- Check your inbox and/or junk folder for the password reset email (this will come directly from Cirrus Platform, not from Acuity or Aviatrix)
- Reset password via prompts in email
- Use your new password to login to https://aviatrix.cirrusplatform.com/
- You will see the exam on your dashboard
- The exam is closed book. No one other then student is supposed to be in the room.
- The room should be well lighted, no moving objects (fan blowing on curtains) etc.
- You are not allowed to communicate with anyone during the exam. This includes any electronic devices, such as headphones, headsets, mobile devices, secondary monitors, etc.
- Complete self-paced training (should be done before reading ahead)
- Schedule your exam using these instructions. After doing so, you will receive an email to be directed to this page.
- Follow all of the instructions in the Proctorio Quick Start Guide for Test Takers
- Download the Proctorio Google Chrome extension
- Check to make sure your webcam works in Chrome here. Click the "Test my Cam" button and wait for the test to complete.
- Check that your microphone works in Chrome here. Click the play button. If the lines move when you talk, your mic is working.
- Within 12 hours of your exam, use Google Chrome to log on to https://aviatrix.cirrusplatform.com/ and reset your password. Use the same email address you used to schedule the exam. Please do not log on any earlier than the day of your exam. If you do so, you will receive a User Not Found error. If you use a different email from what you used to schedule your exam, you will receive the same error.
- Note: Your account will be created and onboarded into the system only on the day of the exam. So, you will not be able to reset your password and log into the exam platform until the day of your exam.
- When you are inside the scheduled exam window and ready to take your exam, log on to https://aviatrix.cirrusplatform.com/, sign the NDA, and click Start test. Once you start the exam, you have 60 minutes to complete it.
Please check our FAQ, if you have any other questions reach out to email@example.com or ask your question on this site.
The username is not found an error
Q. What do I do if I received this message:
- Make sure you are not trying to reset your password too early. The usernames are created 12 hours prior to the exam slot start time.
- Make sure you are using the same email address you registered to take the exam with
Stuck on Proctorio
- Make sure you can navigate to https://getproctorio.com and all three requirements are met
- Proctorio requires a Google Chrome Plugin to be installed. For this, you must have administrative rights on your laptop. This is a common issue with corporate laptops.
"The Exam Has Ended and You Have Been logged Out"
Proctorio monitors physical motion, and activity on the computer and may log you out in case it crosses any thresholds. Once kicked out, you still have 2 mins to resume your exam.
Note: The clock is still ticking during this so please try to get back in as soon as possible.
I did not pass the exam. What now?
Please revisit the final module of Teachable to schedule your exam. Each attempt will cost $79 USD.
How many free exam attempt do I receive?
You will receive one free attempt. Any additional attempts will cost $79 USD. If you take the exam more than once using alternate email addresses, we will remove you from the program.