How to Take the ACE-Associate Final Exam
These are the exam instructions beginning April 1, 2021
This article is for ACE Associate exam candidates who have already gone through ACE-Associate training, registered for the final exam, and were directed to this page. If you have not yet gone through the training, please do so first. You can sign up here.
- Goto https://getproctorio.com and ensure your machine matches all three requirements.
- For more information on above, refer to Proctorio Quick Start Guide for Test Takers.
- No earlier than the day of your exam, open https://aviatrix.cirrusplatform.com/ in Google Chrome and click on “Can’t Log In?”
- Enter your email address as your username and click “Send Email”
- Check your inbox and/or junk folder for the password reset email (this will come directly from Cirrus Platform, not from Acuity or Aviatrix)
- Reset password via prompts in email
- Use your new password to login to https://aviatrix.cirrusplatform.com/
- You will see the exam on your dashboard
- The exam is closed book. No one other then student is supposed to be in the room.
- The room should be well lighted, no moving objects (fan blowing on curtains) etc.
- You are not allowed to talk to anyone during the exam. This includes using phone or having headphones on for any reason.
- Complete self-paced training (should be done before reading ahead)
- Schedule your exam using these instructions. After doing so, you will receive an email to be directed to this page.
- Follow all of the instructions in the Proctorio Quick Start Guide for Test Takers
- Within 12 hours of your exam, use Google Chrome to log on to https://aviatrix.cirrusplatform.com/ and reset your password. Use the same email address you used to schedule the exam. Please do not log on any earlier than the day of your exam. If you do so, you will receive a User Not Found error. If you use a different email from what you used to schedule your exam, you will receive the same error.
- Note: Your account will be created and onboarded into the system only on the day of the exam. So, you will not be able to reset your password and log into the exam platform until the day of your exam.
- When you are inside the scheduled exam window and ready to take your exam, log on to https://aviatrix.cirrusplatform.com/, sign the NDA, and click Start test. Once you start the exam, you have 60 minutes to complete it.
The username is not found error
Q. What do I do if I received this message:
- Make sure you are not trying to reset your password before the day of the exam
- Make sure you are using the same email address you registered to take the exam with.
Stuck on Proctorio
- Make sure you can navigate to https://getproctorio.com and all three requirements are met
- Proctorio requires a Google Chrome Plugin to be installed. For this, you must have administrative rights on your laptop. This is a common issue with corporate laptops