Aviatrix and its Role in the Public Cloud
The public cloud is gaining popularity with more and more enterprises moving to the cloud completely. However, the way it is set up often makes it difficult to use.
The public cloud providers give enterprises access to certain aspects of the public cloud in separate chunks, like lego pieces. This means that users receive all of the different components of the public cloud but have to control and manage the services by themselves, without any guidelines or reference architectures. Building an actual network in the cloud is very difficult.
Challenges for Enterprises in the Public Cloud
- It is difficult to build yourself because there aren’t enough guidelines.
- There is a lack of visibility and troubleshooting.
- Growing the cloud is time consuming and difficult because enterprises have to replicate it themselves without a common data plane or control plane.
How Aviatrix Solves These Challenges
- Aviatrix provides a Public Cloud Networking and Security platform to help enterprises build. It also provides a Multi-Cloud Networking and security reference Architecture so that the cloud can work smoothly and efficiently each time in any cloud setup.
- In addition to troubleshooting and visibility tools, Aviatrix also provides tools for enterprises to operate efficiently in the cloud.
- Aviatrix provides MCN Architecture, which is a repeatable architecture that allows enterprises to grow and scale the cloud to fit their business’ needs.
For more information, watch the video above.