ACE Associate Self Paced Learning Guidelines
ACE team offers ACE Multi-Cloud Network certification training in various locations across the globe. Due to the high demand of ACE certification, we are pleased to announce that the ACE Associate curriculum is now available on-line. Students can now self study and take the test online.
Following are the topics that are covered in the ACE Associate Exam.
- About Aviatrix
- An Introduction to Public Cloud (Cloud) Networking
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Access
- Cloud Operations
- Customer Deployment Case Studies
- For the ACE Associate course, the LABs are optional but highly recommended
- It is student's responsibility to pay for the lab/instances/controller and all the associated cost
- There is no physical gear required for these labs
- LABs can be done in AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI or mix of any clouds mentioned here
- Students can use their personal Cloud account or their company/corporate provided cloud accounts to deploy an practice the lab
- Please refer to your own company guidelines and policy
- Aviatrix is not responsible and cannot be held liable for running these labs
Taking the ACE Associate Test
After completing the course, you will receive a course completion certificate. Follow the instructions to schedule the ACE exam – upon passing the exam you will receive your ACE certificate.
What is ACE?
- The Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program offers the industry's first multi-cloud networking education and certification that enables architects, engineers, and technical staff to develop advanced networking security, and operational competencies for public cloud.
- The ACE-Associate training covers proven design patterns for multi-cloud architecture and key networking and security use cases supported by the architecture – focusing on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. The training also discusses Day 2 operational requirements including visibility, monitoring, and time-saving troubleshooting techniques.
The ACE Team