ACE Associate Self Paced Learning Resources
ACE team offers ACE Multi-Cloud Network certification training in various locations across the globe. Due to the high demand of ACE certification, we are pleased to announce that the ACE Associate curriculum is now available on-line. Students can now self study and take the test online.
The following are topics that are covered in the ACE Associate Exam.
Public Cloud Networking Introduction
- Azure Networking and Security 101
- Microsoft and Aviatrix: Network architecture options for Azure and multi-cloud deployments
- TechTalk Tuesday | How to architect multi-cloud networking for your Azure infrastructure
- Network Architecture Options for Azure and Multi-Cloud Deployment
- Azure cloud architect’s guide to multi-cloud networking
- GCP Networking and Security 101
- Webinars / VODs / Demos
- TechTalk: How to eliminate barriers for GCP and multi-cloud adoption
Multi-Cloud Network Architecture
TechTalk | In the cloud there is Enterprise-Class Transit and Basic Transit: What’s the difference?
- TechTalk: How to build a network architecture across AWS and Azure
Aviatrix Platform Features
Packet Pushers Podcast episode: Build And Run A Multi-Cloud Network Architecture With Aviatrix
- Line Rate Encryption in the Cloud and with On-Prem
- Firewall Service Insertion without Compromises
- Policy Based Security Controls
- Egress Security
- Egress Security LAB
- Egress FQDN Filtering Demo
- Egress FQDN Filtering Case Study: TechTalk: How Wawa is controlling outbound traffic to the Internet using Egress Filtering
- Ingress Security
- Webinar: How to Use Amazon VPC Ingress Routing to enhance your Cloud Security Posture
- TechTalk | Simplifying multi-cloud security service insertion for AWS, Azure and GCP networks
- TechTalk: Bring your NGFWs to the cloud to simplify centralized cloud egress and ingress security
Operations, Visibility, and Troubleshooting
- Cloud Operations
- FlightPath LAB
- CoPilot LAB
- CoPilot Features Playlist
- Traceroute, Ping and Packet Capture LAB
- VPC Tracker
- Controller Backup LAB
- Hit-less Upgrade
- Demo Day
- For the ACE Associate course, the LABs are optional but highly recommended
- It is student's responsibility to pay for the lab/instances/controller and all the associated cost
- There is no physical gear required for these labs
- LABs can be done in AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI or mix of any clouds mentioned here
- Students can use their personal Cloud account or their company/corporate provided cloud accounts to deploy an practice the lab
- Please refer to your own company guidelines and policy
- Aviatrix is not responsible and cannot be held liable for running these labs
Taking the ACE Associate Test
After completing the course, you will receive a course completion certificate. Follow the instructions to schedule the ACE exam – upon passing the exam you will receive your ACE certificate.
What is ACE?
- The Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program offers the industry's first multi-cloud networking education and certification that enables architects, engineers, and technical staff to develop advanced networking security, and operational competencies for public cloud.
- The ACE-Associate training covers proven design patterns for multi-cloud architecture and key networking and security use cases supported by the architecture – focusing on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. The training also discusses Day 2 operational requirements including visibility, monitoring, and time-saving troubleshooting techniques.
The ACE Team
In video lectures it is mentioned that Azure native firewall do not have support for DPI, IDS or IPS but on azure website they it says it has IDS and IPS support. please refer the link below.
What should be our answer if the question comes on support of IDS and IPS feature of Azure native firewall?