Solved

$79 USD for Exam

• 30 September 2020
  • 33 replies

Hi to the entire community,

This certification was free till what time as i have heard that it was free..but now if there is a fee of $79 to appear for the exam?

It remains free till 1st of October 2020..

That's what i have heard...

Kindly let me know the same ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Sourav Roy.

icon

Best answer by Katie Holms 30 September 2020, 21:38

View original

33 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

You are correct - the training and exam have been listed as free through October 1st. Beginning on October 5th, we will charge $79 USD for the exam only (training will remain free). If you have booked your exam prior to October 5th, it will be free of charge. Any exams booked after October 5th will be $79 USD. 

Badge

I have recently register for the course. Does this mean that I need to schedule exam before 5th October to get it free? Please confirm

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Sagar Desai please see answer above.

Katie Holms Much appreciate your kindness...

correct me please if I am wrong...

If before 5TH OCTOBER...i would finish the course and gonna appear for the exam...you won't charge me anything..right?

Through 1st Oct...stands for 1ST OCT included?

So, as I am from INDIA...i have today...the entire day to complete the online session and go ahead and registered with you for an exam before 5TH OCT...it would be a free thing for me..right?

Kindly answer ASAP.

Today is 1ST OCT in my country...would you please let me know the time limit per IST..

Thanks

Badge

Katie Holms I had completed my training and scheduled my exam on 8th of October as that was only earlier that was showing up in the calender. I scheduled the exam before 1st oct. Is the exam on 8th oct still free? 

Badge

Katie Holms Thanks for your exam.. I am also seeing next available date for exam as 7th October only so can you please confirm it will be free ?

Badge

Althaf Ahmed I am also having same doubt

Badge

Althaf Ahmed  I just scheduled exam for 8th Oct where it didn't ask me for any cost so I believe it free.

Katie Holms Kindly let me know..if i may complete the course by toady 1st OCT and can enroll for the exam free till 5th OCT...

I am from INDIA.

Kindly guide me with the same.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance

Sourav Roy.

Badge

Sagar Desai Sourav Roy go ahead and schedule the exam now or before 5th oct for next available date that shows up in their calender. It's free. Do not worry. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Sourav Roy as mentioned above, the exam will be free if you book before October 5th. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Sagar Desai please see my answer above.

Althaf Ahmed Thanks Althaf...but i am yet to finish the online course...I am at 33% completed.

Do i have today...1st OCT (PER IST)...to complete the online training and can enroll before 5th OCT?

Katie Holms Thanks Katie...but i am at 33% completion of the online course...

Do i have the entire day today to complete the rest 67% of the course and can enroll before 5TH OCT...

The 5TH OCT part is clear with me but as you have mentioned about the 1ST OCT deadline...

If I do have the entire 1st Oct in my hand to complete the online course or it is like that...even if i would complete the course by 2nd or 3rd OCT and appear for 5th OCT exam...it will be free...

It's 1am by IST..

Kindly reply ASAP.

Thanks.

Sourav Roy.

Badge

Sourav Roy yes go ahead and complete it today you still have 23 hours which is more than sufficient.The course is designed for fast bootcamp and very well explained and it can be completed in a day. Take notes wherever you need. And if you are still worried about cost I will pay for you brother for sure. 

Althaf Ahmed That's so nice of you bro...

We have never ever met but your words bring tears in my eyes...emotionally attached with you.

Which part of the world you are from?

🙏

Althaf Ahmed I am from a non tech background that's why I am bothering much..

Badge

Sourav Roy don't bother much. You will be able to understand and also get certified. Cheers. And I am from India. 

Althaf Ahmed Insha Allah...

Pray for me bro

Althaf Ahmed If you have done it?

Already been certified?

Althaf Ahmed share me your Linkedin profile...find there are a few ALTHAFs...

Althaf Ahmed I believe...you must have get slept...

Good night bro.

Nice talking to you.

Katie Holms Awaiting your reply Katie.

Let me call it a day now...It's 1.30 am at my place; INDIA.

Take great care of yourself and family.

Let's keep Flourishing TOGETHER.

Thanks

Sourav Roy.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Sourav Roy the training content will always remain accessible. But as mentioned, we will begin charging for exams only. 

Katie Holms Much appreciate your assistance Katie.

Keep flourishing.

Regards,

Sourav Roy.