Solved

ACE Exam Questions

• 26 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have scheduled my exams on 1st of OCT and i really do not have prior working background / knowledge about cloud. I have gone through all of your videos as part of the course and got the certificate too.. Do i need to refer any other docs other than the videos which you guys have shared in order to clear the exams ? And how many questions would be asked ?  And  any model questions that we need to study if it ia available ? I'm completely blank about the exams and i don't have any cloud background but i wanted to get into cloud... I'm eagerly awaiting for your suggestion and guidance.  Thank you !

icon

Best answer by Caesar_Tuva 28 September 2020, 10:30

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hi Karthi, Basic knowledge of how the various Cloud models work in relation to networking and security in addition to the training videos should be more than enough to get you through the Associate exam.
After every (ACE) training module there are questions that gauge your competence level with definitions and scenario examples. I'd suggest reviewing the module questions again.   
Best of Luck.

Badge

Hi Karthi,

I hope you had a great exam. Could you please confirm me how many questions were there in the exam. I have no idea regarding the number of questions. 

Could anyone from the community would help me with the free certification time please...by IST?

To the best of my knowledge AVIATRIX is conducting this free certification till 5th OCT, after that there would be a $79 exam fee...

So, per IST when that period comes to an end.

Thanks

Sourav Roy.

If there is anyone to reply to my query?