ACE Program Logo Refresh – Get Your New Badge and Certificate!

• 1 December 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

We want to thank you again for being a member of the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) community. As you may have seen in our recent press release, there are a lot of exciting things happening around the ACE Program. As the multicloud industry matures, we’ve listened to your needs and are introducing new learning paths to the ACE Program – starting with Associate, then Professional, and finally to Design Expert – with added specialty courses to customize your career path along the way.  

We’re also delighted to announce a new modern look and feel for your ACE badges and digital certificates! More details on viewing and downloading your new badges and digital certificates are below.

To celebrate the new ACE badge design, we invite you to reshare your new certificate on your social networks with the #AviatrixACE hashtag.

Why did Aviatrix redesign the ACE badges?
The refreshed ACE Program logo and badges were created to better align with the Aviatrix brand and the industry standard of IT badges. The stars on the new badges reflect the many different levels encompassed in the ACE Program. You may also notice our Infrastructure as Code and Cloud Operations trainings were rebranded as “Specialty” courses – Automation and Operations.

How do I view and download my new certificate?
To view and download your new certificate, you need to log in to your profile on our digital badging tool, Credly. Please follow the instructions here to download and save your new certificate.

How do I share my ACE achievement to my social networks?
How you choose to share your badge and/or certificate is up to you. Some ACEs like to share directly from Credly, while others like to download and share their certificates on their own.

To share your badge from Credly, please follow these instructions to share directly to your social networks.

To share your certificate on your own, download your new certificate by following the instructions above, then create a new post on your social network of choice including the certificate as an attachment.

I have additional questions. Who can I ask?
Please contact ace@aviatrix.com.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!