Aviatrix Community Top Guns - Frequently Asked Question

• 13 November 2020
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

What is an Aviatrix Community Top Gun? 
Top Guns are cloud networking experts who go above and beyond to support others in the Aviatrix Community. Top Guns help other users get the most out of the Aviatrix cloud network platform by using social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter to share best practices, knowledge, and tips.   

How can I become a Top Gun? 
You can start now by sharing your ACE certificate with your LinkedIn network, creating demos for YouTube, publishing a blog, or promoting pre-approved Aviatrix content across your social channels. The more active you are, the more points you will earn. Yes, it’s that simple. We want to recognize you for your contributions. 

What’s it in for me? 
In addition to the cloud-cred you’ll receive as a Top Gun, earning points also means earning prizes. You can find the full list of rewards on the Top Guns page of our website. As the program grows, there will be additional opportunities to earn points and more rewards to cash those points in on. 

Do I need to join the Aviatrix Community in order to participate in the program? 
Yes, joining the community is required but will only take a few minutes. 

Where do I submit my contributions? 
You can submit your contributions via the links on our website

Where can I see my points? 
The Top Guns leaderboard will be featured on our community site

Is there a limit on submissions? 
There is no limit on blog posts, video tutorials, or webinars. You may only receive points for sharing your ACE certificate once and you may receive points for sharing pre-approved content once every seven days. 

I have been actively evangelizing Aviatrix but don’t see my type of activity available as a submission. 
Please submit the activity via the form on our website and select “Other, please specify.” Include links to your activity. We will evaluate your contribution and reward you with points accordingly. 

I am missing points for a previous activity.  
Please submit the activity via the form on our website and include links to your activity. 

Do you reevaluate Top Gun status? 
Every quarter, we’ll reevaluate your Top Gun status.  

I have additional questions. 
Please reach out to ace@aviatrix.com

0 replies

Be the first to reply!