Solved

Certificate & Digital badge

Badge

I given exam 2weeks ago and received certificate as a attached copy in email, where can I download the same and when I will get digital badge?

icon

Best answer by blank 7 July 2020, 18:50

View original

6 replies

Badge

Hi,

based on the mail from Cate that you have received containing your certificate, it also says that you will receive a notification regarding your Acclaim badge. In order to use the digital badge, you have to create an Acclaim account. Once this one is done, then just search for the badge name  "Aviatrix" and you should see two badges. Just pick the one, i.e. "Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Multi-Cloud Network Associate" matching your certification which will then be attached to your Acclaim profile.

Badge

I got my Acclaim badge but did not receive  certificate from Aviatrix and i have given exam on 15th December .
pls support how can i get my certificate .

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hrishikesh Narayan Tripathi our records show you were already notified but please email ace@aviatrix.com so we can send you your certificate again. 

Badge

Hi I have given exam on 17th Dec 2020 I have recieved the certificate as an attachment but haven't received the digital badge yet.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Pranay Kanoje as mentioned in the notification email and at the time of the exam, you will receive your digital badge 3 weeks after you receive your certificate. 

Its Been a year and i still havent recieved my Aviatrix Badge, and also i'm not able to share my link to the certification on LinkedIn. Kindly Help me.