Solved

Is the ACE Associate exam still free?

Just completing the Self-Paced course, the ACE Associate Exam sill free?

icon

Best answer by Bushra_Alam 5 May 2021, 17:38

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Yes, please check out https://aviatrix.com/ace/ for the current code.

I am not seeing latest coupon code?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

The coupon is available on the website.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Abhishek Pati ACE Associate is still free with code. The code is available at our website aviatrix.com/ace

Badge

I was about to submit my assessment and it just kicked me out stating "exam has ended and you have been logged out " when i tried to login back it is asking me to continue the test however when i click on it says "Only one proctored exam can be taken at a time. Once you have finished your other exam, please refresh this page. Learn more about why only one exam be taken at a time."

please help on this 

After attempting three questions there was a black screen showing “server is not reachable, trying to reconnect” and this lasted for 35 minutes and there was no communication from their side. I tried to communicate but there was no response, so after 35 minutes I tried to check my connection and was logged out. And when I tried to login back it says” Only one proctored exam can be taken at a time. Once you have finished your other exam, please refresh this page”. Then I tried to tell that black screen was not my fault, but they only said it was your bad luck.