MCNA- Thankful

• 13 January 2021
  • 2 replies

As someone who has been out of the IT industry for about 8 years, I have been actively working to re-learn a lot of networking skills and learn a lot of the new skills to return to IT world. Thanks to a former network engineering co-worker and long-time friend, I was introduced to Aviatrix opportunity. I'm a so thankful for the opportunity that Aviatrix has given. The course was user-friendly and all of the essential study material is accessible. The program has helped me to understand the cloud networking options, the pros and cons of each option and how to amplify their capabilities with multi-cloud architecture. I was expecting to wait a week for results, but I received my certification email 1 day after I finished the exam. Again, thank you Aviatrix for the opportunity.

2 replies

Badge

It will never too late to start as long as you're open to learn and Relearn. Always remind yourself that you're not starting from scratch this time, you're starting from experience 😊. Congrats for passing the ACE Certification! 👏🥂

elaine irinco Yes I am reminding myself that I'm re-learning with a whole new mindset, drive and hunger for the knowledge.