Solved

My exam is scheduled today at 12:30 AM IST but no one is on the Zoom

MY exam scheduled today at 12:30 AM IST But  i got the link zoom but no host iis available 

icon

Best answer by Katie Holms 29 July 2020, 18:01

View original

4 replies

i vijay Atluri,

This is a friendly reminder that your Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Associate Exam is at 12:30am (India Standard Time) on Wednesday, July 29, 2020.

Please review the exam rules:

1. Act as if you are sitting in a testing center and are not allowed to use any online resources, talk, or ask any questions

2. You are not allowed to discuss the test questions with anyone

3. Our testing service is designed to monitor all user activity for inappropriate conduct and you may be flagged for navigating outside of the test taking window, taking screenshots of the exam, etc.

Badge +3

My guess is that you mixed up the times, AM vs PM.

Badge

I strongly believe that you actually mixed up the schedule time, because from my own experience, you are not the only one scheduled for that exam at that particular time. My advice:, Please re-schedule your exam again and align it with your time zone right which can be seen at the draw down time menu where you choose the time. Good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

That is correct, yesterday's exam was scheduled for 12:00pm Pacific Time. Please be mindful of time zones when scheduling and do utilize the "add to calendar" feature embedded in the confirmation email - it will ensure you join at the correct time.