Solved

Should I take this training?

Badge

I will be an undergraduate this year. I already have a few cloud certification is it worth taking Aviatrix Associate or will it be beneficial if i have some experience first ?

icon

Best answer by Hariharan_S 27 July 2020, 11:48

View original

6 replies

Badge

Definitely worth it. Try it and you won’t regret for sure. You’ll get a exposure on working with multiple clouds and how to manage them so effectively. Really you’ll get impressed by the implementation done by Aviatrix and the way they got you covered in many aspects by giving you every control

Badge

yes it worth it.

Badge

Yeah, its highly advisable as you learn how to handle situations involving multi cloud.  

Badge

Hello Harsh, Anything that is worth doing, they say, is worth doing well. I agree with you as per being an undergraduate student with some cloud certification to your credit, but here we are talking of Multi Cloud Network Infrastructure- Combination of all the cloud services under the same umbrella (Controller and Gateway). I think its worth given a try. Its going to be a plus for you dear. Good luck

Badge

Absolutely.  Will give you a really good understanding of where networking is going.

Badge

Hey Harsh !  This is one big leap for mankind in technical arena . Aviatrix - The name will play the game in the future .