Answer This: Reddit and Stack Overflow Roundup for Friday, December 15, 2023

• 15 December 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

People visit forums like Reddit and Stack Overflow daily seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. We search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.

If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, some starting tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!

Below are the most recent inquiries.

Reddit

Dec 15 External loadbalancer NAT

Dec 15 The Palo Alto Urgent Cert Warning Check?

Dec 15 Can not figure out why my Cloudwatch alarm doesn't work like I expect

Dec 15 Need some advice on deploying a relatively simple test environment in AWS

Dec 15 Blogpost Friday!

Dec 14 Experience with AI services for cloud operations/projects

Dec 14 Monitoring East/West Traffic - Spine and Leaf DC

Dec 14 Will putting my S3 behind CloudFront lower my data transfer costs?

Dec 13 ISO Firewall: Active/Passive...Passive?

Dec 13 New features/services re:invent

Dec 13 Where do I start learning?

Dec 13 Seeking Advice: Learning AWS Architect Associate and CCNA Together

Dec 13 Conditional policies usage log (Azure)

Dec 13 Azure Firewall

Dec 13 Who should I talk too? (@Katie Holms - might be a good place to mention TCN!)

Stack Overflow

Dec 15 unable to connect to ubuntu EC2 instances on aws

Dec 15 Trying to setup an external accessable kafka on GCP with Bitnami helm chart

Dec 14 Chrome net-logs CANCELLED event: possible cause?

Dec 14 Communication with the underlying transaction manager has failed

Dec 13 Can't connect Spark worker in a cloud vm instance to Spark master mode on local machine

Dec 13 Dynamic route in NextJS cause security problem

Dec 13 Getting Quota limit while deploying AWS workspace using terraform

Tips:

1. If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
  2. Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
  3. Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you. 
  4. Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!