Answer This: Reddit and Stack Overflow Roundup for Friday, March 15, 2024

• 15 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

People visit Reddit and Stack Overflow everyday looking for expert advice about cloud networking and security. We search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Some are career guidance, which is where your experience and advice matters. 

If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, some tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!

Below are the most recent inquiries.

Reddit

Mar 15 Can't Seem to Land a Job in networking field

Mar 15 Routing to an elastic IP internally via transit gateway/BGP

Mar 15 Route Table Advice

Mar 15 Application Gateway between different Vnets - Backend pool failure

Mar 15 EDL and networks on Palo Alto firewall

Mar 15 Network Audit (Engineer, Speed, Design)

Mar 15 How to optimise Bigquery cost

Mar 15 Blogpost Friday!

Mar 14 Change Azure Firewall from Force Tunnelling to use the Azure FW for Internet traffic

Mar 14 GCP VPC Peering & Firewalling

Mar 13 Help needed-Unexpected charges-Billing (Azure)

Mar 13 Azure s2s added local subnet, doesn't tunnel

Mar 13 Does AWS Transit Gateway require route table entries in each VPC?

Mar 13 Audit logs for VM IP address change other than activity log and change tracking

Mar 13 Deploying a load balancer for multiple apps vs. deploying a load balancer for each app

Mar 13 Why's the IPv4 address increasing more on the paid one instead of the free tier in the bills?

Stack Overflow 

Mar 15 Cannot connect my client and server app made with Qt netwoking

Mar 15  How to connect multiple AKS cluster to an Application Gateway via peering and AGIC (via helm)?

Mar 15 Can I use Terraform to apply the same configuration locally as in the Cloud?

Mar 13 How can i create a single POD to serve multiple dns

Mar 13 Is it possible to use IPv4 prefixes (subnets) as "public IPs" in the network interface of an…

Mar 13 Azure Search Indexer Cache can't write to Storage Account with Firewall Rule

Mar 12 Azure Firewall Routing to multiple environments

Tips:

• If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
  • Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
  • Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you. 
  • Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!