Answer This: Reddit and Stack Overflow Roundup for Friday, November 17, 2023

• 17 November 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Every day, people visit Reddit and Stack Overflow seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. We search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Some are career guidance, which is where your experience and advice matters. 

If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, some tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!

Below are the most recent inquiries.

Reddit 

Nov 17 Options for Physical ASA to vASA in AWS Migration?

Nov 17 Palo Alto FW Not passing intermediate Cert Down in SSL Inbound Inspection?

Nov 17 Lambda NAT Gateway timing out

Nov 17 Need Guidance for Setting Up a Domain on Azure

Nov 17 Configuring Conditional Access for Enhanced Security (Azure)

Nov 17 Blogpost Friday!

Nov 16 Can you interact with a vpc through another peered vpc?

Nov 16 25+ year network admin seeking career advice.

Nov 16 Vpn tunnel slow in one direction.

Nov 16 Looking AWS solution architect mentor

Nov 16 Arguments for why GCP is good for large businesses, and not just SMBs?

Nov 16 "Cannot create instance because you have reached the limit" while i don't have any instances

Nov 15 Upcoming changes in IP charges

Nov 15 Social hours at reinvent

Nov 15 VM Capacity Limits on East US 2

Stack Overflow

Nov 17 Linux iptables - DNS not available

Nov 17 Azure Private Link access to a CosmosDB for MongoDB database from a peered VNET

Nov 17  Cannot connect to remote A from remote B but I can connect from local on AWS lightsail

Nov 16 Palo alto firewall dynamic address group is not working

Nov 16 How do I setup Azure Site To Site VPN on a local windows 10 PC?

Nov 16 Palo alto firewall dynamic address group is not working

Nov 15 Trino CLI fails to receive data from server

Tips:

1. If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
  2. Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
  3. Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you. 
  4. Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!