People visit forums like Reddit and Stack Overflow daily seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. We search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.
If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, some starting tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you! Below are the most recent inquiries.
Have a great weekend and thank you for helping your peers!
- November 3 What's increased your comprehension and contributed the most to making you a better Network Engineer?
- November 2 Job Seeking Advice for a Data / Cloud Engineer (I am not really sure where to start, should I focus on something that is not vendor specific? Should I study R/S or security? Cloud?)
- November 2 SIP Trunks for Avaya IP Office (Created a NAT Rule as follows - I am unsure why Source and Destination Zone are both 'Outside' but this was set by the Palo-Alto techs/consultant)
- November 2 Is it possible to connect MWAA's Private Service-Owned VPC to the public internet through its VPC Endpoint?
- November 2 Is too late for 40 years old get into IT?
- November 2 HA Firewall Suggestions (Don't want to go down the Meraki route)
- November 3 How can I can figure my Amazon EC2 instance to be accessible via RDP only through a VPN?
- November 3 Unable to Establish Connectivity from Kubernetes Cluster KB (VPC B) to RDS in Kubernetes Clu...
- November 3 AWS ECS Scheduled Task Connection Error with RDS
- November 3 Azure CLI to add static route vNet connection to vWan hub in cross tenant configuration
- If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
- Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
- Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you.
- Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!