Answer This: Reddit and Stack Overflow Roundup for Friday, October 6, 2023

• 6 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Every day, people visit forums like Reddit and Stack Overflow seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. We search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.

If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, some starting tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!

Below are today’s queries…drum roll please….

Reddit 

Reddit

Oct 6 Any of you in beginning/mid of your career and feel imposter syndrome?

Oct 6 Palo Alto Firewall License - Need Advice

Oct 6 Kentik vs Solarwinds for Netflow. What would you choose and why?

Oct 6 Suggestions on what sort of jobs I should be applying to, to get my foot in the door.

Oct 6 Share Some Projects to Tackle During Downtime

Oct 6 Blogpost Friday!

Oct 6 Trying to understand ISP networks, Usable I.P's, and NAT's

Oct 6 Swing over WAN connection for VPN access?

Oct 5 ExpressRoute Configuration

Oct 4 Seeking efficient ways to secure RDS without breaking the bank

Oct 4 How to ping different subnet on VMware workstation bridge with different devices

Oct 4 Is it worth getting certified just for the lounge at AWS:reInvent?

Oct 4 EdgeRouter MAX with firewall. How do I avoid a double NAT

Oct 4 Where is the threshold for too many certifications?

Oct 4 Rant Wednesday!

Oct 3 What is one certification or education accomplishment that has made the most impact on your career?

Oct 3 How to ask for redudant ISP links for HA firewalls?

Oct 3 Palo Alto | Not hitting the existing firewall rule?

Stack Overflow

Oct 6 Aws Data Wrangler - Local Pipeline Session Failure

Oct 6 Terraform Reference to undeclared module No module call named "security-groups" is declared ...

Oct 6 How to secure a Google Cloud Task in Java

Oct 5 Can the salt-cloud EC2 provider use temporary credentials issued by AWS Security Token Servi...

Oct 4 AWS sites routed through Route 53 works on some networks, but not others

Oct 4 Why AWSS Glue connections need a VPC S3 endpoint

Oct 4 How to add a GCP Cloud Armor rule that blocks "?" in urls?

Oct 4 No internet connectivity on Client behind two routers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips:

1. If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
  2. Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
  3. Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you. 
  4. Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!