Answer This: Reddit and Stack Overflow Roundup for Friday, September 15, 2023

• 15 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Every day, people visit Reddit, Stack Overflow and other forums seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. At Aviatrix, we search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.

If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, there are a few tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!

Reddit

Sept 15 Do you guys create a diagram of you firewall zones?

Sept 15 Metrics for NAT Gateway with Public IP Prefixes? (Azure question)

Sept 15 Blogpost Friday!

Sept 14 ATT ADX to Azure ExpressRoute

Sept 13 Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam tips

Sept 13 Cloud Network Issues (What common issues do network engineers encounter?)

Sept 13 [X-Post r/aws] Why aren't public IP addresses directly associated with virtual private gateways?

Sept 13 Implementing network firewall for a single VPC with multiple subnets & availability zones

Sept 13 Bring your own Networking (Egress costs)

Sept 13 Should I get certs in cloud security?

Sept 13 Rant Wednesday! (Get your networking rants out here!)

Sept 12 Am I getting shortchanged? (Popular thread seeking career advice)

Sept 12 How have you "steered" your Network career trajectory? I've fallen into the "firewall guy" role and I need to reassess.. what path did you take?

Stack Overflow

Sept 15 Secure access to windows machine deployed in ovh cloud

Sept 15 How to implement Spring security with Azure AD for Webapplication

Sept 15 Connecting to K8s master node via network policy

Sept 14 Amazon S3 Object Lock and Apache Jclouds

Sept 13 Is the network capacity calculation right?

Sept 13 Why aren't public IP addresses directly associated with virtual private gateways?

Sept 13 Azure Vnet peering with private endpoints

Sept 12 AWS - implementing network firewall for 1 VPC with 3 availability zones

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips:

1. If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
  2. Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
  3. Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you. 
  4. Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!