Answer This: Reddit and Stack Overflow Roundup for Friday, September 29, 2023

• 29 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Every day, people visit Reddit, Stack Overflow and other forums seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. At Aviatrix, we search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.

If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, there are a few tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!

Reddit

Reddit

Sept 29 Remote packet capture tools

Sept 29 VPRN

Sept 29 Blogpost Friday!

Sept 28 IPSec learning materials

Sept 27 How to handle this migration? (Migrating to AWS)

Sept 27 Learning Visio

Sept 27 SAP BACKUP STRATEGY: On-premise to AWS.

Sept 27 Rant Wednesday!

Sept 27 Customer Egress filtering?

Stack Overflow

Sept 29 Error 401 Not authorised in Invoke URL for data accessed via SAP gateway

Sept 29  impossible to create replica instance

Sept 28 Seeking technical expertise on verbiage: cloud vs. clouds?

Sept 28 How to add a traffic-control filter for an egress eBPF programm in the eBPF Compiler Collect...

Sept 27 detecting if my process is running on a virtual macos x instance and not on my local mac mac…

Sept 27 Adding WEBSITE_CONTENTOVERVNET setting causes azure function app service to become unavailable

Sept 26 Can AWS DMS be used for RDS Migrations from on-prem to the cloud without in bound network co... 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tips:

1. If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
  2. Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
  3. Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you. 
  4. Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!