Every day, people visit Reddit and Stack Overflow seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. We search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Some are career guidance, which is where your experience and advice matters.
If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, some tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!
Below are the most recent inquiries.
Thank you and have a great day/evening depending on where you are in the world! 😊
(Lots of people seeking job advise in cloud, certifications, etc. #ACE)
- Nov 14 Degree selection help for cybersecurity
- Nov 14 Roast my resume not getting any calls please help a brother out Cloud Engineer looking for help.
- Nov 14 Jobs in Azure I’ve heard from many of my college sr. friends that it is very hard to enter the cloud field as a fresher is that true? If anyone of you have worked cloud as a fresher can you tell me your journey?
- Nov 14 Next steps help Currently work as a “Network/Cloud Administrator” What Certs should I tackle next?
- Nov 14 Worth going from Cloud to SOC?
- Nov 14 I've been applying to jobs for a few months, only negative returns. I've been trying to transition from Consultancy to product companies. Please help me figure out what's wrong with my resume. Principal Software Engineer
- Nov 14 Currently studying in 3rd year engineering and wanna be a Network engineer or Network security engineer What to do for get a job in Networking?
- Nov 14 Can't add subnet to Vnet in Azure via PowerShell
- Nov 13 AWS Security
- Nov 14 Metallb use for external load balancer in Kubernetes?
- Nov 14 Upload 50GB File from local machine (India) into Azure Blob storage which is located in EMEA...
- Nov 14 Give AzureAD security group owners different permissions to security group members sharepoin...
- Nov 14 Using Azure VNET Peering To Improve Connectivity Between Europe and Australia
- If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
- Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
- Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you.
- Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!