Answer This: Reddit and Stack Overflow Roundup for Tuesday, October 3, 2023

• 3 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Every day, people visit forums like Reddit and Stack Overflow seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. We search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.

If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, some starting tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!

Below are today’s queries…drum roll please….

Reddit

October 3 Next Generation Firewalls

October 3 Do I have a firewall or DNS problem?

October 3 How are you implement Network Policies? – ingress vs egress rules

October 3 aws_security_group addeds and then deletes in every tf apply

October 3 Networking opportunities for aspiring tech professionals?

October 3 Is there a future for traditional networking jobs?

October 3 Cloud Security: Do I learn security or cloud first?

October 3 IT/Cyber/Cloud Career advice (help)

October 2 Certifications aside CCNP SECURITY? (ACE Program’s NEW Security Specialty training)

October 2 Course selection not specialized enough?

October 2 Building a BI platform, noncustomer-facing. Am I going to regret only using one public/private subnet pair? Also, how’s the setup?

Stack Overflow

October 3 How to block the host having dynamic IP in windows firewall

October 2 Updating AWS Security Group Rule via PHP SDK 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips:

1. If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
  2. Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
  3. Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you. 
  4. Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!