People visit forums like Reddit and Stack Overflow daily seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. We search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.
If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, some starting tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!
Below are the most recent inquiries.
- October 31 What did you do in job 1 to prepare yourself for job 2? Looking to reignite his security spark. No degree but my day to day is 50% managing and implementing windows severs/systems and 50% network security (firewall and SEIM tools). Has a security+ certification and plan to get more certs but not sure which and when.
- October 31 Forward requests from VLAN IPs to LAN IP (where VLAN device is accessing firewall IP), then vice versa (posing as firewall IP)
- October 31 Need Tenant design for ecommerce Prod/Dev/stage/Qa Looking for best practices designs for setting up a tenant with multiple subscriptions, VNETs, NGSs, firewall, WAF, etc.
- October 31 Network Security and Intrusion Detection/Prevention with Snort and Honeypots
- October 30 Private resolver / private endpoint
- October 30 Setting up Hub-Spoke using private ACA environment - what's a good setup?
- October 30 Top 5 projects for building scalable cloud-based applications Looking for others to add to list.
- October 31, How to reference AWS SSM Parameter in Cloud Formation?
- October 31, AWS EC2 Instance website not reachable outside AWS RDP
- October 31, Google Cloud: terraform / gcloud problem with google_service_networking_connection
- If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
- Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
- Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you.
- Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!