Answer This: Reddit and Stack Overflow Roundup for Tuesday, September 26, 2023

• 26 September 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Every day, people visit Reddit, Stack Overflow and other forums seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. At Aviatrix, we search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.

If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, there are a few tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!

Reddit

Sept 26 Permission denied on creating VPC in newly created project via terraform

Sept 26 AWS Implementing network firewall for both public and private subnets in multiple availability zones, allow traffic from any to any

Sept 26 Migrating from On-Prem AD to Azure Intra, what do I do with Servers?

Sept 25 Do I need to start with Cloud Practitioner? (Career in cloud/ACE)

Sept 25 Divide a deployment in two steps depending on a property of the first set? Azure/VNets

Sept 25 Central Private DNS zone for azure AKS cluster.?

Sept 25 Help with sudden huge AWS costs - need to find someone to speak to in AWS

Stack Overflow

Sept 26 AWS Load Balancer not working correctly as it is not giving the website view as the EC2 ip a...

Sept 26 Issue migrating from azure cloud services classic to azure cloud services extended support

Sept 26 Reference to resources ID inside variables Terraform without using modules

Sept 25 Implement Router/NAT Gateway in Azure

Sept 25 Terraform: Issues creating aws_lb with aws_subnets

Tips:

1. If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
  2. Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
  3. Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you. 
  4. Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!