Every day, people visit Reddit, Stack Overflow and other forums seeking expert advice about cloud networking and security. At Aviatrix, we search through those posts and gather a list of discussions and questions that you – the experts – might find interesting or solvable. Less time searching, more time making connections.
If you’re new to Reddit or Stack Overflow, there are a few tips are below. And if you do respond to any of these threads, share the link to your responses back to this post so others in the community can follow you!
Below are today’s queries…Drum roll please….
Have a GREAT day!
- August 30 Trying to setup a Transit Gateway/Site2Site VPN? Know what you're doing, but the damn thing still won't work? Don't freakin try to use the fancy "Global AWS Accelerated" vpn connections if your freakin vpn solution requires you DO NOT use nat traversal to work.
- August 30 Experiencing significant issues with Azure standard logic app
- August 30 GCP Networking [Help for network engineer turned cloud network engineer with experience exclusively in AWS Cloud networking and has decided to expand his knowledge in the world of GCP networking and found some interesting situations for which he’s not able to find any case studies.]
- August 29 ExpressRoute to pfSense - Secondary Subnet
- August 29 Sendgrid/SMTP not working after Azure vnet/private endpoint integration
- August 29 Cloud Security Engineer roadmap [Sys Admin with 13 years of experience. Currently going after a BS on Cybersecurity, has Sec+ and working on AZ900 (His boss asked him to get it). His true interest is to one day (soon) land his dream job of Cloud Security engineer and eventually get the architect title.] (ACE)
- August 29 If you're looking for a job - just an FYI: even networking doesn't work as well as it used to.
- August 29 Seeking Advice on Cloud Security Specialization - Junior Network Engineer at Cisco (ACE/DCF)
- August 29 Seeking Support for Excelling in Network Engineering and Security BS at WGU (ACE)
- August 30 AWS EKS: non-working cross-account ECR image pull, despite having correct permissions on 1) the EKS node and 2) the ECR repo
- August 30 Azure - create VM instance with IP using API
- August 30 Azure Management Group - Cannot add subscription if Owner via Security Group
- August 30 AWS ECS service creation (Fargate) stuck in Creating in Progress State, But docker image is working in Local Machine successfully
- August 30 How do I make a call from Azure API Management to an external API with OAuth 1.0
- August 30 Azure APIM Calls are failing while connecting to load balancer
- August 30 No Internet access from pod in Oracle Kubernetes Engine (OKE)
- August 29 How to send a request from private subnet to public subnet EC2 VPC
- If posting something self-promotional, be sure to disclose the organization you work for or other relevant connections. (For example: “Full disclosure: I work for secure cloud networking company Aviatrix”)
- Company subreddits (particularly r/AWS) often do not allow specific company/product mentions. If you do post them, they may be removed by moderators.
- Share the link to your responses back to this thread on The Cloud Network so others in the community can follow you.
- Keep up with Aviatrix at r/Aviatrix!