Dual Certifications?

• 12 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey there! I'm really interested to know if any of you have multiple certifications like ACE, CCIE, and more. Did you notice any big advantages after earning your CCIE and then getting your ACE Professional? Let me know!

5 replies

By combining the expertise gained from both CCIE/JNCIE and ACE certifications, you can unlock the full potential of cloud networking and add significant value to your organization.

@rdeshpande - Great insight, thank you! @Katie Holms - Good stuff! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Love it, @rdeshpande! Thanks for your sharing your perspective. 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I was an engineer for a Cisco partner for over 10 years and hold a Cisco Data Center certification.
My Cisco technical skills help me build and operate on-premise or virtualized environments.
Cisco skills can be leveraged in a cloud environment with Cisco virtual appliance equipment. I believe this can be extended to hybrid clouds and connecting to a Cisco network.

In a multi-cloud environment, connecting Aviatrix to the network will help you understand and configure all of your environments - on-premises, hybrid, and public. 
You can connect and troubleshoot across the architectural boundaries of public cloud service providers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Great insight @Seokwoo Sean Kim! Thank you.