Skip to main content

I am taking the Iac lab.   When i start the SST first time, i was able to launch the controller successfully.  After three day,  when i start from scratch, after gave the controller license, i am getting below error.  I tested three times, same error

in the community also , i dont see this error, so posting. pls assist to complete my iac certfication

=============================

module.aviatrix_controller_aws.module.aviatrix_controller_build.aws_instance.aviatrix_controller: Still creating... g10s elapsed] module.aviatrix_controller_aws.module.aviatrix_controller_build.aws_instance.aviatrix_controller: Creation complete after 12s id=i-082846b0f48c10f3e] module.aviatrix_controller_aws.module.aviatrix_controller_build.aws_eip_association.eip_assoc: Creating... module.aviatrix_controller_aws.module.aviatrix_controller_build.aws_eip_association.eip_assoc: Creation complete after 2s rid=eipassoc-079ed04b3bf539b67] --> Controller launch failed, aborting.
/root/sandbox_starter_web.sh: line 813: 8: too many arguments ╷ │
Error import KeyPair: InvalidKeyPair.Duplicate: The keypair already exists │ status code: 400, request id: c002c553-a270-4217-819b-ecb8b4493f6d │ │ with module.aviatrix_controller_aws.module.aviatrix_controller_build.aws_key_pair.controller_key_pairr0], │ on .terraform/modules/aviatrix_controller_aws/modules/aviatrix-controller-build/main.tf line 61, in resource "aws_key_pair" "controller_key_pair": │ 61: resource "aws_key_pair" "controller_key_pair" { │ ╵ --> Controller launch failed, aborting.

===============

try to delete all existing or previous resources along with key pair and then try to deploy resources again with new key pair with different name

let me test now. 

Thanks MohammedBanabila.   I am able to install the controller now, let me continue the iac lab.  

most welcome @Ismauto 

In First lab, while execute the Terraform code, I see this error.   Any suggestion / direction.   I will continue this tomorrow again.   

in azure account, did you create access IAM) with minimum permissions.

https://docs.aviatrix.com/documentation/latest/accounts-and-users/account-azure.html?expand=true 

check if azure account has proper access control (IAM) permission and be sure that you added right permissions of particular azure account but not to other permissions that will cause mismatched permissions

I will test and update. 

thanks MohammedBanabila 

this link helped. 

https://docs.aviatrix.com/documentation/latest/accounts-and-users/account-azure.html?expand=true 

I have completed IAC.

most welcome @Ismauto