Your future in cloud networking is closer than you think.
Office Hours is a monthly virtual series intended to bring cloud networking experts and novices together in an open forum for storytelling, demos, collaboration, ask the expert sessions, and more.
Are you a Network Engineer ready to make the leap to the cloud? It may feel overwhelming, but with the right guidance, you can expand your skillset and be ready for challenging new roles, innovative projects, and upward career mobility.
Or are you a cloud networking enthusiast eager to connect with your passionate peers? You’ve come to the right place. The Cloud Network is a vibrant community of professionals passionate about all-things cloud networking.
We believe in creating an inclusive and collaborative space where the community can come together to learn and grow. Let's explore the world of cloud networking together.
Join the Next Office Hours
- Office Hours are the last Friday of every month at 8:30am Pacific Time
- They are live Zoom meetings and last between 30-60 minutes
- Office Hours are meant to be interactive and consist of storytelling, demos, ask the expert sessions, and more
- All sessions are recorded and shared with the community
- RSVP via the events page and we’ll send you the Zoom link
The Cloud Network Office Hours Guidelines
The Cloud Network welcomes all members, new and returning, to Office Hours! We encourage everyone who joins to kindly adhere to the guidelines below.
- Foster a Respectful Environment: Office Hours unites individuals from diverse expertise levels. We value and encourage all contributions.
- Ask Anything: Feel confident to ask any cloud-related question. Curiosity is encouraged, and your questions may resonate with others.
- Engage, Engage, Engage: Speak up, share your thoughts in the chat, or chime in on questions asked by others. Participate in the manner that best suits you.
- Keep it a Non-Compete Space: Office Hours is a neutral ground for all vendors, focused on knowledge sharing and community building. While training and product discussions may arise, opinions are welcome.