Skip to main content

Hi all,

I’ve been running Aviatrix in my multicloud environment for a bit now and recently started facing some frustrating issues with API integration. Specifically, some of the API endpoints are either not returning the expected data or are significantly delayed. I’ve gone through the documentation and other resources/articles https://docs.aviatrix.com/previous/documentation/latest/firewall-and-security/paloalto-api-setup.html Power Apps Tutorial and double-checked my configurations, but the problem persists.

Has anyone else faced similar issues with API integrations? I’m curious if this is something related to how Aviatrix handles certain API calls or if I’m missing something on my end. Any troubleshooting tips, best practices, or even just pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to your insights. Thanks!

Hello, @halcyoncv .

The documentation you’re linking to is about configuration of APIs for Palo Alto firewalls, not Aviatrix.

We perform API integrations on a regular basis, and build successful integrations with them.

Could you please clarify specific endpoints that you’re having troubles with and provide code samples or API call samples for what you’re trying to achieve.

This way I will be able to analyze the problem you’re facing more precisely.

Thank you,
n