The writing team at Aviatrix is focused on providing documentation that is accurate and concise to help you achieve your goals using the Aviatrix platform. As improvements continue, the writing team wants to hear from you! What types of information do you need most from Aviatrix documentation? So far, we've heard the following from readers:
- Best practices for sizing, scaling, storage, and alerts
- Best practices for monitoring a production environment for network health
- Real world examples for diagnosing and resolving network problems
- Tutorials for configuring specific Aviatrix features
- More in-app inline help for Aviatrix GUIs
- What's new information
Lastly, no matter how good documentation is, it won't be helpful if you can't find it. The search capability and structure of a doc website play a part in helping you find information. Look out for improvements to the Aviatrix documentation website in the coming weeks for better searchability and navigation.
Let us hear from you in this community post or by using the Doc Feedback link at the bottom of any documentation page.