Solved

What about On Prem?

I watched the 1 hour video.  I've got multiple customers that may be a fit for Aviatrix, but it isn't clear to me how well this fits with on prem?  Most of my customers are seeking tools that span both on prem and cloud.  Please advise?

icon

Best answer by Ben_Biley.1 13 June 2022, 14:24

View original

2 replies

Not clear about the requirement but Aviatrix have CloudN - Aviatrix CloudN hardware appliance is deployed on-prem to connect to public cloud. It provides up to 25Gbps encryption performance over AWS Direct Connect and Azure Express Route.

https://docs.aviatrix.com/HowTos/CloudN_workflow.html

Badge +1

Good Morning David, there are several ways to extend the cloud to your onprem sites. Integrate with your SDWAN at the edge and then connect the edge into the Aviatrix Transit, that's one. Also, you can extend your connectivity on prem through site2cloud via IPSec or leveraging high performance encryption (HPE) over your private transport (Equinix/Megaport/DX/ER/FC/IC, you get my point); this would use our CloudN or Secure Edge appliance. The platform offers many ways to support and secure different topologies. Feel free to email me to discuss further - bbiley@aviatrix.com, and we can set up a call. Thank you, -Ben