Solved

How to shut or disable bgp on Aviatrix Edge for external connection

• 6 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello Team,

I need to disable the BGP on Aviatrix Edge for some external connection via Controller or on Copilot but option I didn’t found option to shut to disable the bgp.?

Or How I can shut the interface LAN ?

Please help me to do this.

icon

Best answer by Madhuri 6 March 2024, 19:47

View original

4 replies

Hi Shailendra, 

The best way to disable BGP is by deleting the connection and readding. You can do this from the connectivity section of Copilot as shown in the screenshot below:

Please reach if you need further help. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Shailendra, 

The best way to disable BGP is by deleting the connection and readding. You can do this from the connectivity section of Copilot as shown in the screenshot below:

Please reach if you need further help. 

Thanks for your answer. I am doing it now from Controller by detaching bgp lan. Worst part is you should copy all parameter to add it again.

Can you advise on Interface disable way?

Anyway I not happy with this approach. Aviatrix can simply add one command of neighbor shutdown and Interface shutdown.

Hi Shailendra,

Ack the feedback. We will look into this. Interface shut and no shut is also not possible. Interface reconfig is. 

Disabling BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) on Aviatrix Edge for external connections typically involves accessing the Aviatrix Controller interface and making configuration changes. real estate digital decluttering services Here's a general guide on how to do it. Keep in mind that the exact steps and terminology might vary slightly depending on the version of Aviatrix software.