Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Frequently Asked Questions

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

What are the pre-requisites for the ACE Associate course?
Knowledge of basic networking concepts is helpful but not required.

Do I need to complete the training in a certain amount of time? 
As the course is self-paced, you can access the content indefinitely and work through it on your own time. However, we recommend completing the course, including the final exam, within 2-4 weeks.

I cannot finish the self-paced course. It appears "locked" and won't allow me to progress forward.
You must complete at least 90% of each module and score at least 70% on each knowledge check to proceed. If you did both of those and are still unable to move forward, you can try a few different options:
- Clear your browser cache
- Try a different browser
- Turn off corporate VPN
- Use a different Internet provider
- Use your mobile/cell phone hotspot to connect to Internet
- Restart/reboot your laptop/computer/tablet

How do I take the exam? 
At the end of the course, follow the instructions in the final module to take the free final exam directly within the self-paced training platform.
View step-by-step instructions here.

What is the format of the exam? 
The exam contains multiple choice questions and will take around 60 minutes to complete. In order to pass, you must score at least 70%. Please plan to complete the exam in a single sitting.

What is the cost of the ACE Associate final exam?
Starting March 6, 2024, the final exam is free of charge. 

Do I need a laptop to take my exam? 
Yes, a laptop and stable internet connection are required. Please close all unnecessary other applications to avoid interruptions. 

What are the system requirements for the final exam?
An ACE Academy account is required. Starting March 6, 2024, we no longer require a Cirrus Academy account or the Proctorio plug-in for the final ACE Associate exam.

What is the best way to prepare for the exam? 
There is no practice exam available however we encourage students to go back and review the self-paced course material. You can also study the ACE Associate Exam Study Guide or ask questions in the ACE Certification Forum.

When will I receive my exam results? 
You will receive your results immediately after completing the exam.

I did not pass the exam. What now?  
Please revisit the final module of the ACE Associate training to retake your exam. You will have 3 total attempts to pass the final exam. Each attempt is free of charge.

I passed the exam but I have not yet been issued my digital badge on Credly. When can I expect that email? 
Within 2 business days after you are certified, you will receive an email from our digital badging platform, Credly, with instructions to click-to-add this achievement to your social and professional media platforms. Follow these instructions to accept the Credly badge through this email and create your Credly account.

What is a digital badge? 
A digital badge contains verified metadata that describes your ACE Multicloud Networking certification and the process required to earn the designation. We hope you will maximize the benefits of your accomplishment by sharing your success with others. 

How do I view and download my certificate?
To view and download your new certificate, you need to log in to your profile on our digital badging tool, Credly. Please follow the instructions here to download and save your new certificate.

How do I share my ACE achievement to my social networks?
How you choose to share your badge and/or certificate is up to you. Some ACEs like to share directly from Credly, while others like to download and share their certificates on their own.

To share your badge from Credly, please follow these instructions to share directly to your social networks.

To share your certificate on your own, download your new certificate by following the instructions above, then create a new post on your social network of choice including the certificate as an attachment.

How long is my certification valid? 
3 years. 

I have a question that was not answered.  
Please reach out to ace@aviatrix.com or ask your question on this site.

55 replies

Badge

Hello,

I attended the Aviatrix session & exam on 23rd June but don't know what my result is. Is this something you can help with or redirect me please.

Thank you.

Regards,

Shehjad Sayyed

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Shehjad Sayyed as mentioned in the FAQ above, it takes Aviatrix 7 business days to process results and notify students. 

Badge

I have directly joined the course program and have given the exam and now its been the 7th day i havent recieved any result update from your side while visiting the site i reseted my pwd and got to know that my acct didnt existed well i have created the one now so now  how do i come to know my result or there will be no result for me

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Gaurav let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks

Iam interested

Hi,

I have register for the training and received the welcome email for sign up. When I log on to the portal in my course when i click  Aviatrix Certified Engineer it asked to pay. Also, I do noticed course curriculum Grayed Out for all courses start button. Can someone help me on this? or do i need to use my credit card to claim?

Badge

Hi I attended exam on July 23rd.  When will the results published?  Thanks

Hi i have attended exam on July 23rd, when i will get result?

Badge

Manimuthu M I took mine at July 22nd and never got anything yet. Aviatrix team mentioned it will take 7 business days to process results. 

Badge

Anupam Jha I took mine at July 22nd and never got anything yet. Aviatrix team mentioned it will take 7 business days to process results. 

Badge

Hasan Mohammed Thanks.  I got mine yesterday. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Karthikeyan Shanmugavel it sounds like you did not properly enter the coupon code. Are you still having issues? 

Hasan Mohammed I am also waiting as others have received their results who have given on the same date, let's see. 

Thanks Katie Holms Wow,It works. Indeed I haven't try to apply the coupon code. Time for prepare. 

Badge

Hello sir, I have written my ACE exam on 30/07/2020 and I just wish to know how much more time should I wait for getting my result. Or has the result already been out and I didn't yet receive any notifications or mails regarding this?

Adithya E S Hello Adithya, just wait for 7-8 days after exam for your result & you will definately get your result within this period on your mail id.

Cheers

Hasan Mohammed I have received my result today morning.

Badge

Hello, I am very interested with this exam and I already signed up for the exam, but I have something in mind about this exam.

In order to do the exam, do I need to provide a webcam for proctoring purpose beside a laptop and internet connection? Currently, I don't have any webcam and would be really glad to know if a webcam is necessary or not, so I can get one and prepare the equipment pretty well so there will be no issue when taking the exam.

I enrolled ACE course in june, but I don't have any multi-cloud experience . Can  I schedule the exam next year ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Calvin Chin no video is needed for the Associate exam.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

dai we recommend completing the course and scheduling the exam all within 2-4 weeks. The course will provide you with multi-cloud networking basics and will set you up to successfully pass the exam.

good evening, please how can i generate coupon code for this upcoming program?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

ALIYU YAHAYA MUHAMMAD please use code ACEONLINE to $0 out the $895 cost.

Badge

Katie Holms exam attended on 4 Aug still waiting for result.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Asim shahzad as mentioned in the FAQ above, it takes Aviatrix 7 business days to process results and notify students.