How to Take the ACE Associate Final Exam

• 16 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

The ACE Associate training is the starting point for your multicloud networking and security education. Unlock a world of possibilities in the cloud networking industry!

How do I get certified?

1. Sign up for the ACE Academy.

2. Complete the self-paced ACE Associate training.

3. Take (and pass) the certification exam administered at the end of the self-paced ACE Associate training.

How do I take the exam? 

Starting March 6, 2024, the final exam will be administered directly within the training platform. 

1. After you complete the self-paced modules, scroll down to last module, "Final Certification Exam," and click Launch Exam.

2. On the next page, click Start Exam.

3. Review the instructions and click Register | Free. Note that you cannot progress to the exam unless you have completed the Associate training modules.

4. Review the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and click Next to sign it.

5. Take the exam. 

6. If you pass the exam, you will receive your Credly badge by email within two days. Follow these instructions to accept the badge and create your Credly account.

What are the system requirements for the final exam?
An ACE Academy account is required. Starting March 6, 2024, we no longer require a Cirrus Academy account or the Proctorio plug-in for the final ACE Associate exam.

How much does the exam cost? 
Starting March 6, 2024, the final exam is free of charge. 

I did not pass the exam. What now?  
Please follow the instructions in the final module of the ACE Associate training to retake the exam. You can take two additional attempts at no cost. 

I have more questions.
Please check out our ACE Frequently Asked Questions.

If you have any other questions, please post your question in the ACE Certification Forum on this community and we’ll get back to you.

2 replies

Badge

Pls when you are on the Cirrus Dashboard and you click on Start test

• it takes you to GetProctorio
  • When you install it and click on it among the extensions. 
  • What next? Mine ahs been loading endlessly and I just see - Please wait while we prepare your exam
  • What to do please?
Badge

Found what the issue was. Had to reopen my Chrome Browser.