Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Frequently Asked Questions

Show first post

55 replies

Badge

Hi,

I have given exam  Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Associate Exam on 12:30am (India Standard Time) on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and still didn't received result.  Please help?

Badge

Hi,

I have just enrolled the course. Will I be able to schedule my exam past the end of August. When is the exam offer/scheduling ending after one has enrolled for the course before the end of August ?

Badge

I gave the exam “Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Multi-Cloud Network Associate ” on 11th August however till today I never received the exam result.Please help.

Thanks 

Badge

To those who have written the exam, is smart phone OK for the exam or l need to get my Laptop Pc ready? 

Badge

Hello Guys,

please help me to know my result as I completed 7 business day still result is awaited I attempted ACE MCNA-Associate exam on 18th Aug 2020

Olayinka Azeez AFAIK, I have read that it requires a laptop/PC.

Badge

Clausewitz Schultz thank you. I sat for the exam yesterday. 

Sagar Itkar Have you received the result?

Vipul Same, still waiting for the result.

Anyone here who already received their Aug 21 examination result? I'm yet to receive mine. 

Badge

Clausewitz Schultz Hello! I have received my official certificate. Be patient and you will receive yours also.

Wilson Ohwedor Hi, I just received my official certificate today. Thank you!

Badge

Vipul - i am also awaiting for result - Exam date 18th Aug-20

Badge

Hi,  I attended the exam on 25th August.  When will my result publish? Its been 7 days now...

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Bhakti Patel as mentioned at the time of the exam and in the FAQ above, it takes us 7 business days to process results and notify students. 

Badge

Katie Holms exam attended on 4 Sep still waiting for result.

Hi I am trying to register for exam for tomorrow 5 October but it's not available please help me

Dear sir,

Hope so this email will find you in your good health. Sir I completed my course on the website online when I am booking exam its charging cost $79 USD . This will be your kind goodness if you kindly give me any coupon code so that I may schedule my exam .

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Muhammad Misbah Ul Haq the training and final exam were listed as free through October 1st. As of October 5th, we are charging $79 USD for the exam only. The training will remain accessible and free.

Badge

i have my exam scheduled at 9 pm but got no response yet

Badge

I am already Associate Certified. What are the criteria to achieve Professional Certification.

Hello,

Do I need to install Zoom meeting app for the ACE exam?

Thanks,

Kishor

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Kishor Dulhani yes, you will need to join the Zoom link provided in the confirmation email at the time you have registered for the exam. You will receive all instructions for the exam via Zoom. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Sandeep Baviskar You need to first attend Hands-On-LAB-based Bootcamp and then pass the written exam to become ACE-Pro.