I Passed the ACE Exam

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi Aviatrix Team,

I sat for the exam on Tuesday, Aug 4th, 2020. though the exam was tough but i passed on first attempt and i received my Certificate today 13th Aug. thank you to Aviatrix team at large for the opportunity, im now a certified Engineer Awesome.

10 replies

Badge

Congratulations.. 🙂 Yes even i appeared for the exam and now eagerly waiting for the results. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Congratulations! Make sure you post your certification on LinkedIn too! :) 

Badge

Congratulations, I also take the exam August 5, 3:00AM Philippine time but until now I'm waiting for the result.

Badge

@joe how can  I contact you, can you share your email please

Badge

Damanjeet Singh Asking the question you may have for him here might be beneficial to all. If I can still remember vividly we are not allowed to share any specific exam info(questions asked). You are advised to prepare for the exam with the contents made available here. https://community.aviatrix.com/t/y4hh4ml/ace-associate-self-paced-learning-guidelines

Badge

Congrats, i am about writing mine as well. please what are the tips u can give me ???

Badge

Do they mail you the result or should we keep checking the portal ?

Badge

rmntjn1 The contents you went through before you met the requirement is good enough to help you pass the exam. Just give it your best. Wishing you the very best in your exam.

Badge

Harsh Sheth It is customary to send a mail alerting the recipient of the result with a downloadable link attached. I don't know yet because I haven't received mine.

Badge

I passed the exam with first attempt.  It was a tough one and I have just received my certificate today. What a feeling?