We’re so glad you’re here! At Aviatrix, we’re passionate about empowering the future generation of cloud networking heroes. We created this virtual space as a channel for fellow heroes to connect, collaborate, cocreate, and have fun. You’ll find likeminded peers of all shapes and sizes – with many backgrounds, across different industries, from all around the world. Who better to learn from and grow with than those who share your passion?
We want our journey together to be meaningful, so we put this guide together to help you get familiar with The Cloud Network, a network of cloud networking experts.
- Have a look around
You can navigate through our community by using the main navigation bar. Browse resources, connect with peers to build your network, and learn about the different programs this community offers.
From the homepage, you will find:
- Getting Started – New here? Learn how to get started in the Community
- Technical Forum – Start discussions, ask questions, get answers
- Aviatrix Certified Engineer – Access the ACE certification forum and other ACE resources
- ACE Certification Forum - Learn about course options, exam logistics, and more
- ACE Automation (IaC) Portal - Content for the ACE Automation Specialty Training. Includes agenda, lab guides, and more.
- ACE Design Expert Portal - Content for the ACE Design Expert workshop. Includes FAQ, templates, and more.
- Knowledge Base - Read Aviatrix product guides, how-tos, and the latest industry news
- Aviatrix Guides - Read product documentation and how-tos
- Industry News – Latest cloud networking news and Aviatrix updates
- Events – Explore upcoming events and webinars
- Groups – Connect with like-minded professionals
- Join us
We know you’ll find the content and resources in this community useful. However, to really benefit and make a difference here, click “login,” create an account, and begin a conversation. We want to hear from you.
- Customize your profile
Let the real you shine through this virtual space.
Click “My Profile” to edit your public profile.
You can add:
- A profile picture or avatar
- Your company name
- Your job title
- Your city and country
- A bit about yourself – what makes you, you?
- A signature that will be displayed at the end of all your posts
- Introduce yourself
Don’t be shy! We recommend taking a moment to introduce yourself to the community here.
- Don’t be afraid to dive in
You are essential to the community, no matter how big or small your contribution. We encourage you to visit frequently and participate often. Don’t be afraid to jump right in and ask a question, share your success by starting a discussion, leave comments when you know the answer to a question, and “like” the replies from others.
- Say thank you
We’re all here to learn and a little gratitude toward those who help us do so goes a long way. There are many ways to say “thank you,” and your recognition of others will allow this community to thrive.
- Just comment “thank you!”
- Click the “like” button
- Mark the best response to your question as “best answer”
- Check out our Community FAQ
View our FAQ to find the answers to our most-asked questions.
Additional questions? You know where to find us. Reach out!